Do you agree?
Although many may yet wind up in future blogposts, I'm seeing my stacks of good ideas grow and I'm just not keeping up...
I've realized that I need to take action. Quickly so I stop depriving you.
Consequently, I've decided to start sharing these delicious retail experience related links to articles and resources on a daily basis on Twitter [follow me on Twitter @CBWhittemore:], most of them tagged with #retailexp [I'm trying to be consistent].
I'm also capturing them here, organized into categories, on a weekly or so basis. It's a record and also a reference.
I hope you enjoy these as much as I have.
I also hope you'll let me know which you find most interesting.
Customer Service & Retail
- When consumers collide with wrong info from Knowledge @ Wharton http://bit.ly/aBSWcL
- Love hearing about using data to make smart dcsns that improve returns and #retailexp http://bit.ly/93znXE
- Which do you opt for? Simplicity or variety - article re: store assortment #retailexp http://bit.ly/bt6lbB
- Funny how impo it is to focus on employee satisfaction for exemplary customer service & #retailexp http://bit.ly/9g1Abw
- What's yr take on responding to customer complaints on web via traditional? Definitely a big divide looming http://bit.ly/bHwXus
- Oooh. How Sbux PerfectForms PepsiCo Meredith turn digital convo into loyalty http://bit.ly/bd9mCo
- Is customer service buzz the new marketing? http://bit.ly/bVeotB
Retail Experience Ideas
- Very cool 2 hear hospitals Kaiser, Sutter embracing social media 2 talk w/ patients/consumers ~= #retailexp ideas! http://bit.ly/aFmLn8
- Have U heard of IndieShop? =~ Etsy+HomeShoppingNetwork. Neat 2 hear h2 bring uniqueness 2 consumer #retailexp http://bit.ly/99YuiQ
- Two cool tidbits about Urban Outfitters' rules to social marketing http://bit.ly/a1GfiS Love their #retailexp
- Coke Zero, Mentos, EepyBird and a Rocket Car! Weeee. Next the moon http://youtu.be/i-hXcRtbj1Y @mattquint
- RT @greggvm: Very nice. "Extreme Corporate Narrative Makeover: Why Your Company Needs a New Bedtime Story" http://j.mp/b37an4 #storytelling
- Perfect solution for consumers, landlords and neighborhoods in NYC: popup retail stores http://nyti.ms/dqqAO4
- What's your take on consumer sales? slow + cautious? NPR article http://n.pr/cGG3sg
- Wow! Lawyers embrace social media as legal tool! http://bit.ly/am1LFB
- New homes trending toward low maintenance. 'bout time! http://bit.ly/cC6p38
Mobile Retail Experience
- Hmmm. I wonder if more mobile #retailexp is on the horizon? http://bit.ly/cTM4Cq
- How do you see bar code scanning helping online/offline transactions and #retailexp: http://bit.ly/9rBfUD
- vickijjasper: @CBWhittemore Purchase sodas at machines by holding up phone, poster barcode- scan code & purchase, shipped without filling out forms.
- Did you know? Barcodes now hold more info! http://bit.ly/cXpWOn
- How many of U want to shop/browse stores fr cell phone? I prefer desk/laptop http://bit.ly/9scMru
I'm curious, too, to see how this evolves.
Please do share feedback!
Many thanks for reading and being part of Flooring The Consumer!