[By the way, you may want to check out Practical Simple Marketing in the News, recapping #practicalmktr tweets.]
Retail Experience and Customer Service
- Gr8 advice on how to communicate change to customers re: expectations in new locations - #retailexp http://ow.ly/4GLrS
- Retailers beware! In-store sales begin at home http://ow.ly/4JoWZ #retailexp
Retail Experience Ideas
- Office Depot focusing on smaller stores; note effort made to understand #retailexp http://ow.ly/4HIrv
- Retail anthropology at work: camera ready in grocery stores http://ow.ly/4Jq1c #retailexp
- Read Trendwatching's "F-Factor" as in friends, fans, followers who influence consumer purchase dcsns http://ow.ly/4JmCK #retailexp
Integrating Online with Offline
- How Lands End is using the iPad in its #retailexp: http://ow.ly/4GLiC
- Fascinating! The changing role of retail, how mobile fits in, how supply chain logistics become more important http://ow.ly/4HI51 #retailexp
- How to productively use Yelp for your #retailexp business http://ow.ly/4HIuD #practicalmktr
For previous issues of Retail Experience In The News, see Retail Experience News.
Enjoy and thanks for reading!
Simple Marketing Now, a marketing communications consultancy, helps organizations integrate social media and content marketing with traditional marketing to better connect with customers and improve business profitability. Simple Marketing Now issues the Social Flooring Index which monitors the social state of the Flooring Industry, Flooring The Consumer, about marketing to women and the retail experience. For more information, and the Simple Marketing Blog, about social media and content marketing to better connect with customers.