Retail Experience and Customer Service
- RT @FCNewsmag: We are loving this blog about the #retail experience and today's #consumer! #retailexp... fb.me/19w3rEetf
- Why negative reviews are gold & how they improve the #retailexp ow.ly/6VIGi
- Interesting data about affluent families: time-constrained, connected. How R U adapting your #retailexp? http://t.co/iCgxK90i
- Wld U consider this a Blue Ocean Strategy for Chrysler: lets customers track production, delivery http://ow.ly/6LDa2 #retailexp
- Managing customer wait times. What are your strategies? http://ow.ly/6L4Gy #retailexp
Retail Experience Ideas
- Nordstrom's Treasure & Bond outlet in Manhattan, donates $ and gathers #retailexp shopper insights http://t.co/qqbpCUG8
- Lowe's Q&A w Tom Lamb, SVP marketing re: targeting DIY attitudes http://t.co/1AS8ezE1 #retailexp
- 5 tips for improving marketing mix relevant for #retailexp http://ow.ly/6WLQb
- Under Armour takes intensely focused approach to introducing brand to Gen Y Women http://t.co/YJPwcEDT #retailexp
Integrating Online with Offline
- Interesting use of tablets in #retailexp to speed things up: ow.ly/6UBwz
- Interesting perspective on store receipts: paper or digital? http://ow.ly/6WLYO What's your take for #retailexp?
For previous issues of Retail Experience In The News, see Retail Experience News.
Enjoy and thanks for reading!
If you enjoyed this article, consider subscribing to Flooring The Consumer via email or