What? you ask.
The Bathroom Blogfest, that's what! It's an amazing week long blog celebration addressing the topic of ladiesrooms and how they affect the customer experience. From October 28 through November 2, 2007.
Not only has the National Kitchen and Bath Association graciously accepted the challenge [see Bathroom Blogfest '07 to Run during National Kitchen and Bath Month by Ed Pell who says: "As a tribute to National Kitchen and Bath Month, this group of female bloggers will be posting on Bathroom Blogfest '07 their observations about "ladies rooms" they encounter and their importance in creating great customer experiences. ..."] to participate [ thanks, Ed!], but we also have twenty-one amazing women contributing their perspectives.
No surprise - we're so excited about the coming Blogfest, that Maria Palma has already gotten word out [see Two Customer Service Events You Don't Want to Miss!], as has Iris Shreve Garrott [see The Public Library Potty Experience] and -of course- Stephanie Weaver [see Upcoming Bathroom Blogfest 2007]!
Stephanie has even created a really neat group blog Bathroom Blogfest Blog which includes some very funny video clips. She says: "Last year, a small group of female bloggers took on the challenge of bathrooms and their role in the customer experience. We had so much fun that we decided to repeat it this year and invited more women to take part. We currently have 22 bloggers signed up to participate, including the blogger for the National Kitchen and Bath Association (Ed Pell)."
Be prepared for amazing perspectives and observations from these bloggers during Bathroom Blogfest 2007:
- Kate Rutter—Adaptive Path
- Laurence Helene Borel—Blog Till You Drop
- Iris Shreve Garrott—checking out and checking in
- Susan Abbott—Customer Experience Crossroads
- Maria Palma—Customers Are Always
- Becky Carroll—Customers Rock!
- Toby Bloomberg—Diva Marketing
- Stephanie Weaver—Experienceology
- Linda Tischler—Fast Company Now
- C.B. Whittemore—Flooring the Consumer
- Ed Pell—K+B DeltaVee
- Helene Blowers—Library Bytes
- Claudia Schiepers—Life and its little pleasures
- Katie Clark—Practical Katie
- Sandra Renshaw—Purple Wren
- Reshma Anand—Qualitative Research
- Marianna Hayes—Results Revolution
- Carolyn Townes—Spirit Women
- Sara Cantor—The Curious Shopper
- Anna Farmery—The Engaging Brand
- Dee McCrorey—The Ultimate Corporate Entrepreneur
- Katia S. Adams—Transcultural
Technorati Tags: customer experience customer service ladiesrooms Bathroom Blogfest 2007 marketing to women retail experience
Del.icio.us Tags: customer experience customer service ladiesrooms Bathroom Blogfest 2007 marketing to women retail experience