Flooring The Consumer on Simple Marketing Now

Please visit Flooring The Consumer's new home on SimpleMarketingNow.com where you can subscribe to receive updates to blog articles in real time!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Elf Time 2007!

From my family to your family, I offer you this year the Whittemore Elf Yourself Family Dance.

Last year, in It's Time To Elf Yourself, I had a blast doing my first ever elf solo. It's even better doing it as part of a team.

Somewhat similar, I imagine, to how Santa feels making things happen with his elf team for Christmastime. Talk about pressured deadlines. Teamwork is the only way to go.

My thanks to Chaos Scenario's John and Cam exposed for getting me into the Elf Time mood. Consider giving OfficeMax Elf Yourself a try and discovering your inner elf.

By the way, did you know that there's a Yule school to teach Santa's elves? So writes Agnieszka Flak in the 12/21/2007 issue of Reuters. It's an intense job, but there are at least 500 graduates.

Now, if you have any questions about elves, I've located an excellent resource: Commonly Asked Questions About Santa's Elves.

And, now for my greatest find...... Did you know that Santa has a blog called Santa's Elf Club?

Finally, don't forget to Track Santa [this Google post gives you history and steps on how to do so for 2007.

However, if you're feeling the least bit grinchly -- as I did several days this past week when I really, truly, absolutely believed that there was no way in creation that I could ever get everything done in time -- then you might want to Meet C.B. Scrooge.

It's a solo act. And possibly too similar to my elf gig. I like the hat, though, and black is definitely more slimming than the green suit and candy cane tights.

Thanks to Drew McLellan in Are you an elf or a scrooge? for the opportunity. I felt much better afterwards, more like my jolly old elf self...

[An interesting corporate tidbit: I had no trouble reaching Scrooge via our firewall, but couldn't get anywhere near Elfing Myself. Mohawk Industries had no trouble with the elves. Go figure.]

Now, Drew's post also mentions that you can Turn your voice into a chipmunk's. I had great intentions of recording a memorable, one-of-a-kind, inspiring, yet thoughtful message wishing you all wonderful Holidays and great happiness and success for 2008.

It didn't work.

However, I can still wish each and every one a most wonderful Holiday season filled with family, fun, warmth, inspiration, happiness and peace.

Thank you for reading, subscribing, commenting and supporting Flooring The Consumer. I greatly appreciate it.

Ho, Ho, Ho!

Technorati Tags: Del.icio.us Tags:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy holidaze to you, too, CB, and all the elves in your family!

Anonymous said...

Elfs didn't load, but Scrooge did. Quiote the hoofer, C.B.

Have a wonderful Christmas and a peaceful New Year.
David

Drew McLellan said...

C.B.

You are definitely better suited as an elf! That scrooge look didn't fit you at all!

Happy holidays!

Drew

Anonymous said...

That was too funny, CB! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and to all your readers from Italy ;-) Likewise, thank you for reading and for writing such rich and useful content.

CB Whittemore said...

Thank you, Ann! The same to you and your adorable elves!

CB Whittemore said...

David, something tells me the elves have been very popular this season! I wish you a beautiful 2008!

CB Whittemore said...

Drew, I appreciate the vote of elfen confidence. Happy Holidays to you, too!

CB Whittemore said...

Valeria, you are most welcome! Happy 2008!

Post a Comment

Reminder: Please, no self-promotional or SPAM comments. Don't bother if you're simply trying to build inauthentic link juice. Finally, don't be anonymous: it's too hard to have a conversation. Thanks, CB

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...