Flooring The Consumer on Simple Marketing Now

Please visit Flooring The Consumer's new home on SimpleMarketingNow.com where you can subscribe to receive updates to blog articles in real time!

Friday, March 07, 2008

4x4 About Me...

4x4 postcard originally uploaded by Erin Z*.
This one's a bit different:

Four categories.
Four bits of information per category.
= 4 x 4 about me.

Ann Handley tagged me. I wasn't quite sure what to make of it. Then, I started to get into the format. Check out Becky Carroll's [who also tagged me!], Peter Kim's, Tish Grier's, Maria Palma's, Phil Gerbyshak's and Toby Bloomberg's. Don't you agree it's a fun one?

4 Places I've Lived In:
+ Bujumbura, Burundi
+ Dakar, Senegal
+ Abidjan, Ivory Coast
+ Benodet in Brittany, France

4 Jobs I've Held:
+ Sales assistant at Teri's French Parfumerie in Georgetown [mais, oui!]
+ Messenger at Arnold & Porter in DC [when I thought I might become a lawyer]
+ Intern at The Fogg Art Museum in Cambridge, MA [when I thought I might go into arts administration]
+ Manager, Administration, Policy & Procedures at the Association for Computing Machinery [ACM] in NYC [home of SIGGRAPH]

4 Foods I Really Like:
+ Crepes bretonnes [with butter/sugar and une bollee de cidre]
+ Mexican street tacos
+ Thai Tom Kha Gai soup
+ Vietnamese cha gio

4 DVR'd TV Shows I Watch:
+ Tony Bourdain's No Reservations
+ Iron Chef America
+ Dancing With The Stars
+ Jane Austen movies

I tag:
+ Lolly from Blog 'Til You Drop to whom I owe My Media Week
+ Daria from Social Hallucinations
+ Brad Shorr from Word Sell
+ Mark Goren, Transmission Content + Creative, to whom I owe 8 more things!

Have a great weekend!

Technorati Tags:
Del.icio.us Tags:

6 comments:

Tish Grier said...

Hey CB! glad you found this particular meme fun--and you've certainly been to some interesting places :-)

CB Whittemore said...

Tish, I found it refreshing and beautifully to the point. Thanks for visiting!

Anonymous said...

:-) that's fun CB! Champagne is fantastic! I can't wait to my summer trip to France...I will make a couple toasts for you ;-)

Have a great Eastern

CB Whittemore said...

Daria, I am both grateful to you for the toasts and a wee bit jealous! When do you go and where? Happy Easter to you, too!

Anonymous said...

hmmm boléé de cidre! :)

CB Whittemore said...

Miam! C'est bon.

Post a Comment

Reminder: Please, no self-promotional or SPAM comments. Don't bother if you're simply trying to build inauthentic link juice. Finally, don't be anonymous: it's too hard to have a conversation. Thanks, CB

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...