The e-Book focuses on the question: "what suggestions do you have for companies to implement so they can more effectively bridge old media with new media and connect with end users?"
It takes the responses from the first 26 participants in the series. Since, as of this week, 34 interviews have taken place, there will be a Book II. I promise!
Social Media's Collective Wisdom Book I is available for free download from Simple Marketing Now.
I invite you to read it. I encourage you to share it with others. I think you will find the wisdom within compelling and thought-provoking.
And, then, will you let me know how you applied what's within?
The following very wonderful and wise friends participated in Book I. If you haven't yet explored what they do, definitely do so.
- Susan Abbott from Customer Experience Crossroads
- Toby Bloomberg from Diva Marketing Blog
- Laurence Borel from Blog Till You Drop
- Jeanne Byington from The Importance of Earnest Service
- Mack Collier from MackCollier.com
- Yvonne DiVita from LipSticking
- Jay Ehret from The Marketing Spot
- Kristin Golliher from Otterbox
- Kristin Gorski from Write Now Is Good
- Lewis Green from BizSolutionsPlus
- Ann Handley from Annarchy
- Karin Hermans from Wood You Like
- Chris Kieff from 1 Good Reason
- Andrea Learned from Learned On Women
- Lori Magno from Moda Di Magno Blog For Stylish Living
- Valeria Maltoni from Conversation Agent
- Doug Meacham from NextUp
- Peg Mulligan from Peg Mulligan’s Blog
- Rich Nadworny from Digital Strategy Blog
- Amber Naslund from Altitude Branding
- David Polinchock from Experience Manifesto
- Arun Rajagopal from Arun Rajagopal’s Blog
- Dan Schawbel from Personal Branding Blog
- Mario Vellandi from Melodies in Marketing
- Steve Woodruff from StickyFigure
- Alan Woody from Carpets By Otto
Technorati Tags: Social Media's Collective Wisdom Simplifying social media marketing social media marketing Bridging New & Old social media marketing ebook Del.icio.us Tags: Social Media's Collective Wisdom Simplifying social media marketing social media marketing Bridging New & Old social media marketing ebook