Retail Experience and Customer Service
- How Rue La La engages and empowers members. Critical is focus on customer! http://ow.ly/4YQkC #retailexp
- Are you listening to what customers are saying online? fr @AndyHanselman http://ow.ly/50jtT #retailexp
- How are you taking into account ZMOT [zero moment of truth]? Insights fr Jim Lecinski Google http://ow.ly/525Nf #retailexp
Retail Experience Ideas
- @deniseleeyohn Thx so much for yr #REI #retailexp guest post. Terrific ideas on h2 make choosing easier for customers: http://ow.ly/50IgD
- Fascinating! How Apple Stores rewrote rules of retailing http://ow.ly/50i75 #retailexp
- Urban Outfitters is a pretty unusual co! Glen Senk talks cultr, diversity, tech, #retailexp http://ow.ly/53dB1
- Disney is ramping up store expansion. Believe these are the #retailexp concepts inspired by Apple. Any reactions? http://ow.ly/54598
Integrating Online with Offline
- How Macy's & Bloomingdale's used Facebook and increased sales http://ow.ly/4YQi7 #retailexp
- Best practice for department stores using QR codes. Luxury stores see benefits http://ow.ly/50i0S #retailexp
- Cool gardening example RT @CBWhittemore: RT @gail_: Integrating mobile bar codes into the shopping routine. http://ow.ly/4T4hh #retailexp
- Extremes in social commerce from a department store perspective http://ow.ly/50iV9 #retailexp Where are you?
- I hope you're paying attention to mobile and smartphone usage in your #retailexp. It's changing! http://ow.ly/545gs
- Lots of great #retailexp examples on how to do Facebook engagingly http://ow.ly/545c4
- Using technology to extend & improve the #retailexp to the parking lot. Amen! http://ow.ly/544IQ
For previous issues of Retail Experience In The News, see Retail Experience News.
Enjoy and thanks for reading! Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!
If you enjoyed this article, consider subscribing to Flooring The Consumer via email or RSS.