Flooring The Consumer on Simple Marketing Now

Please visit Flooring The Consumer's new home on SimpleMarketingNow.com where you can subscribe to receive updates to blog articles in real time!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Blog Birthday #5!

Number 5 is Alive!
Yes, it's true. Today is Flooring The Consumer's 5th Blog Birthday.

A lot has changed since I first launched this blog in June 2006 - not least of which is becoming my own boss! Thank you for being along for the ride.

As I start year #6, I'd love to hear from you.

What feedback do you have for me?

What do you like most about this blog?

Which stories have you found most interesting?

What's missing?

I love observing the retail experience -- especially since we are starting to see a lot more experimentation taking place. Retail is where buyer and product come together. It's where theory becomes practice. Furthermore, in Paco Underhill's words, Retail is the Dipstick of Social Change!

Here's another question for you.

If you feel as passionately as I do about the retail experience changes around us, would you be willing to share your observations here as a guest contributor?

I welcome more perspectives on this fascinating topic.

Again, thanks for celebrating with me.

Best,
C.B.

---
Image Credit: Number 5 is Alive originally uploaded by Wagsome Dog.

4 comments:

Mike Sansone said...

Happy Blogiversary! Stay contagious:-)

Steve Woodruff said...

Yay for CB! It's been quite a journey, and a real pleasure to walk the blogging path together over these years!

CB Whittemore said...

Thank you, Mike! You were the first to teach me about contagiousness!

Best,
CB

CB Whittemore said...

Steve, thanks! It's a pleasure to have such a wonderful friend and neighbor on this journey with me.

Best,
CB

Post a Comment

Reminder: Please, no self-promotional or SPAM comments. Don't bother if you're simply trying to build inauthentic link juice. Finally, don't be anonymous: it's too hard to have a conversation. Thanks, CB

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...