Retail Experience and Customer Service
- Data on mobile shoppers: they skew young http://ow.ly/5qD6w #retailexp
- Guess which consumers marketers are ignoring? 50+, urbanites, women. http://ow.ly/5qij9 #retailexp opportunity!
- Consumers, value and #retailexp. How is this reality showing up in your stores? http://ow.ly/5qCDG
Retail Experience Ideas
- New appreciation for old-fashioned #retailexp window dressing & creative mannequins http://ow.ly/5qD8R
- Uniqlo in US: Japanese with NY inflection, direct and simple http://ow.ly/5qD52 #retailexp
Integrating Online with Offline
- Marvelous! faith-based fashion takes off online http://ow.ly/5qDt1 #retailexp
- Visualize trends: Net-a-Porter Live shows what's hot/not http://ow.ly/5qDuh #retailexp
- QR Codes: where they appear in #retailexp. PS: make sure customers know what they R! http://ow.ly/5qCFz
For previous issues of Retail Experience In The News, see Retail Experience News.
Enjoy and thanks for reading!
If you enjoyed this article, perhaps you would consider subscribing to Flooring The Consumer via email or