Please stay cool and safe.
Retail Experience and Customer Service
- Sure makes sense to get started in social media with customer service. Delta Story: http://ow.ly/5IDOJ #retailexp
- Interesting perspective on where customers offer feedback, complain http://ow.ly/5Flia #retailexp
- Great customer experience lessons from Red Bull: http://ow.ly/5ID11 via @retexperience #retailexp
Retail Experience Ideas
- So sad. Borders is liquidating... http://ow.ly/5I9qt #retailexp
- New persona perspective: end of demographics/how marketers go deepr w personal data via Mashable http://ow.ly/5IE4K #retailexp
- Facebook popular for retail promotions http://ow.ly/5KyyA #retailexp
- Brilliant! RT @damienjoyce: After Borders, heres gr8 #books story Secret NY bookstore via @npbooks http://tinyurl.com/3d5b8uj #retailexp
Integrating Online with Offline
- Thoughtful use of social to fuel digital engagement from Gap http://ow.ly/5Grcu #retailexp
- Mobile social media usage affects shopping habits http://ow.ly/5Gren #retailexp
- QR Codes in action with potential for dramatic retail change http://ow.ly/5GrPo fr @StoresMedia #retailexp
- Good advice: 5 ways to get started with QR code marketing http://ow.ly/5ID48 #retailexp
- Fascinating perspective on Mall of America's Blog: http://ow.ly/5KxFy #retailexp
For previous issues of Retail Experience In The News, see Retail Experience News.
Enjoy and thanks for reading!
If you enjoyed this article, consider subscribing to Flooring The Consumer via email or