I have lots to update you on in this June 2011 update from Simple Marketing Now.
First, I'm in the midst of a three-part social media marketing presentation series at my local public library. The first session was the most formal with an overview of social media and the major tools available. The next two will be interactive workshops. If you are interested, you can view the presentation and read a summary that one marvelous participant [and blog subscriber] wrote - just click on the link.
Second, I'm hard at work on the Simple Marketing Now website so it supports my business better. I'll start including those blogposts here.
[If you are new to Flooring The Consumer, I also write the Simple Marketing Blog where I discuss marketing strategy and creative, practical, simple marketing approaches and share best practices - many of which may be relevant to you and your business as you consider what's possible.]
Simple Marketing News for June 2011
Here is the introduction to the new blog on the Simple Marketing Now website: Welcome to the Content Talks Business Blog!
And very exciting news: 25 Flooring Women To Reckon With! FCN Anniversary Issue [I'm only just getting to creating a press release about this. You'll see that in the next Simple Marketing Now update.]
Social Media Marketing Resources:
I attended and presented at the MarketingProfs B2B Forum 2011. As usual, the learnings from that event were intense and plentiful! I'm not finished, but here is what I've summarized so far:
- Generating Leads With Social Media
- How To Build WOM From Complaining Customers - Marketing Profs B2B Forum 2011
- Unhappy Customers, Lead Generation, Guy Winch, MarketingProfs B2B Forum 2011
- Human Behavior & Marketing Response: 13 Choice Drivers to Consider
- Storytelling in Business: Ardath Albee & Contagious Marketing
Two very practical blog articles that focus on what matters most in business: How Do I Get More Business? 13 Tips and The Business of SEO: Get Found.
Finally, here are the latest links to articles and news about practical marketing on Twitter, coded #PracticalMktr:
- Practical Simple Marketing in the News - 6/3/11
- Practical Simple Marketing in the News - 6/10/11
- Practical Simple Marketing in the News - 6/17/11
- Practical Simple Marketing in the News - 6/24/11
As always, Thank You for reading and for sharing your feedback.
If you enjoyed this article, consider subscribing to Flooring The Consumer via email or RSS.
Have a wonderful July.