Retail Experience and Customer Service
- How retailers can win over consumers: http://ow.ly/68mV9 Note focus on people, simple product choices and access #retailexp
- Little details: how Southwest is quietly introducing itself to Atlanta marketplace http://ow.ly/68mRn #retailexp
- Nordstrom proves that focus on Customer Service leads to success http://ow.ly/68u5C #retailexp
Retail Experience Ideas
- Interesting way to try new #retailexp concept: Nordstrom in NYC w alias store, profits committed to charity http://ow.ly/68uho
- It's promising to be an interesting NYC Holiday Windows season w/ Lady Gaga at Barneys! http://ow.ly/68uuy #retailexp
- Walmart learning that it's not as easy to compete on price http://ow.ly/68uyB #retailexp
- Interesting that specialty smaller grocery stores w/ less choice are so successful http://ow.ly/68ucQ #retailexp
Integrating Online with Offline
- Only 6% of US mobile audience uses QR Codes, mostly men: http://ow.ly/68mYD #retailexp So relevant!
- Retailers, smartphones aren't going away. Time to adapt your #retailexp, no? http://ow.ly/68npW
For previous issues of Retail Experience In The News, see Retail Experience News.
Enjoy and thanks for reading!
If you enjoyed this article, consider subscribing to Flooring The Consumer via email or RSS.