Flooring The Consumer on Simple Marketing Now

Please visit Flooring The Consumer's new home on SimpleMarketingNow.com where you can subscribe to receive updates to blog articles in real time!

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Simple Marketing Now - November 2009 Update

Simplify with Simple Marketing Now

November 2009 Simple Marketing Now Update

Welcome back from Thanksgiving! I hope, for those of you in the U.S., you spent a lovely long holiday weekend with friends and family.

As I'm sure it is for you, it's been busy on my end and I'd love to share some of what I've been up to...

If you are new to Flooring The Consumer, I also write the Simple Marketing Blog where I discuss marketing strategy and creative, practical, simple marketing approaches and best practices - many of which may be relevant to you and your business as you consider what's possible. The blog also acts as newsroom for Simple Marketing Now.

During the month of November, I had big news and two interviews, a client case study, notes from two fascinating presentations I attended and social media marketing recommendations.

Big News & Interviews

I have finished updating the Social Flooring Index which you may remember reading about back in July when I published the Beta version on Flooring The Consumer. The index continues to evolve and includes many great flooring social media examples. Here is the Press Release: Social Flooring Index From Simple Marketing Now for more details.

I alluded to this interview last month. I had a blast with Paul Chaney and John Munsell from Bizzuka on User Friendly Thinking Radio interview. You can read more about it on Whittemore On Bizzuka's User Friendly Thinking With Munsell and Chaney.

Finally, I had a chance to talk with Becky Carroll and include details and a link on Whittemore On Customers Rock! Radio.

Client Case Study

One of the top performing blogs on the Social Flooring Blog Index is the Carpet and Rug Institute Blog [yes, my client] which reached the six month mark in October 2009. I celebrated the occasion by writing up The Carpet and Rug Institute Blog: 6 Month Case Study.

Fascinating Marketing Presentations

I mentioned Becky Carroll above. She and two other colleagues were part of a panel discussion on how Big Brands Engage Customers In Conversation: MarketingProfs Digital Marketing Mixer.

Earlier this month, I attended Sigma's Food For Thought event in Morris County, NJ. The keynote speaker was John Battelle who discussed The Conversation Economy.

Social Media Marketing Recommendations

I published another segment in my 'How Do I?' series: How Do I Start With Social Media?

Finally, What Questions Do You Ask About Customers? particularly as it relates to the experience your website offers them?


Thank you for reading. If you have any questions, please do let me know.

If you aren't already, perhaps you would consider subscribing to Simple Marketing Blog and becoming a Facebook Fan of Simple Marketing Now...



Technorati Tags: Del.icio.us Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: Please, no self-promotional or SPAM comments. Don't bother if you're simply trying to build inauthentic link juice. Finally, don't be anonymous: it's too hard to have a conversation. Thanks, CB

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...