Here are the latest articles and links I've come across lately and shared on Twitter with the #retailexp hashtag:
Retail Experience and Customer Service
- Reviews result from love/hate. Merely satisfactory = indifference http://bit.ly/9YRHSk Your reaction to how this affects #retailexp?
- Love this: Social Networking Affects Brains Like Falling in Love http://su.pr/4V4EOr Think about the effect on #retailexp!
- Social media, hotels, feedback & customer service - fascinating #retailexp insights! http://bit.ly/9nRz9x
- Kraft Foods/Capri Sun in the midst of a social customer service maelstrom. Advice? Reactions? Nasty for #retailexp http://bit.ly/cLiPnv
- Fascinating! Abercrombie bringing back its quarterly catalog 2 reconnect with customers http://bit.ly/dj8lTK. Time to focus on #retailexp!
- We can all breathe a sigh of relief: US Retail Sales are on track to rise 2.5% in 2010 http://bit.ly/cX6zRt #retailexp
- Changes ahead for housing: the suburban century is over http://bit.ly/bFWF6O How will it affect the #retailexp?
- More good news for #retailexp: consumer sentiment rises to 2 yr high in June eco forecast. http://bit.ly/czgcaI
- Good news: according to @HarvardBiz More Women Manage to Have It All http://s.hbr.org/aFPcq4
- NRF STores description & listing of top 100 retailers http://ow.ly/27TIN Any #retailexp surprises?
- Hurray! "value" finally taking on meaning beyond price to quality, selection! Better for #retailexp, no? http://bit.ly/ar7sLU
- Shoppers coming out of recession won't necessarily return to old #retailexp habits http://bit.ly/cgpg3G
Retail Experience Ideas
- I like this: Sainsbury's opens doors on "bee hotels" - makes for unique #retailexp http://bit.ly/aUg250
- Very curious how the Wal-Mart #retailexp will translate to urban environment http://nyti.ms/9JR9AZ
- Mon dieu! Even in France retailers are simplifying product selection: Carrefour puts its stores on a diet http://bit.ly/ad47gn #retailexp
- Finally something to do w/ all that junk mail! Send it to Chipotle Grill & they will donate $ 2 charity! http://bit.ly/apWU2l
- Fascinating co-creation & collaborative approach! Mountain Dew lets fans plan tour, events http://bit.ly/buJj8d - cool for #retailexp
- Very cool! Goodwill looks to measure donation effect; Levis changes product care tags. Neat for #retailexphttp://bit.ly/byybsL
- Congrats Woot for being acquired by Amazon. Sounds like a great #retailexp move! http://bit.ly/aa9pOR
- Doesn't this sound intriguing? Casual coffee theater #retailexp concept from Starbucks http://bit.ly/cqPDS0
- Uniqlo's 6 phrase in-store strategy http://ow.ly/27TEw - Neat #retailexp in Soho store @lbbinc & I visited recently
- Evolution of #retailexp with location based smartphone ads http://ow.ly/27TA3 - certainly more relevant...
- Retailers + Mfrs need to work together to simplify #retailexp and brand confusion http://bit.ly/bDaP2o
- How much do U know about Forever 21? Pursuing big-store branding #retailexp http://bit.ly/9pxTH7
- teresting idea: Harrods teaming up w/academics to offer degree in sales http://bit.ly/b5cENV Shld be gd 4 #retailexp + empl motivation-No?
- Good questions to ask yourself about building your company and #retailexp Facebook Page http://bit.ly/9cerUI
- Revamped Disney Store #retailexp. Believe this is inspired/guided by Apple/Jobs? http://ow.ly/27TwT
- More on the new Disney #retailexp http://ow.ly/27TZm
- And a related article I just came across: Disney Unveils New Store Prototype
Flooring Retail Experience Bonus!For my #flooring friends, a roundup on @ShawFloors new #Tigressa carpet style introduction http://su.pr/2alEFL
Many thanks for reading!