June 2010 SIMPLE MARKETING NOW UPDATEHappy Canada Day to my Canadian friends! Happy July 4th weekend to my friends in the United States! For all of you, here is the latest update from Simple Marketing Now for June 2010 with posts categorized into Social Media Marketing Resources and Simple Marketing News.
[For those of you new to Flooring The Consumer, I also write the Simple Marketing Blog where I discuss marketing strategy and creative, practical, simple marketing approaches and share best practices - many of which may be relevant to you and your business as you consider what's possible. The blog also acts as newsroom for Simple Marketing Now.]
Simple Marketing News for June 2010There's the official news:
- Press Release: Columbia Business School Alumni Club of New York Holds 2010 Elections
- Press Release: Newly Launched Content Marketing Institute Offers Practical Content Marketing Advice
- MarketingProfs Daily Fix: Making Customer Service More Social
- The Content Marketing Institute: Think Like A Content Marketer
- Flooring Your Consumer: Luxury Marketing Council Presentation
- Social Media Club North Jersey: Customer Feedback in a Social World
Social Media Marketing Resources:I've included lots of resources for you in How Do I? Prepare For Social Feedback.
This post details a terrific presentation on Twitter Success Stories From MarketingProfs Digital Marketing Mixer in October 2009.
I recapped in Social Media For Business & Entrepreneurship - CBSAC/NY Panel Discussion.
Thank you for reading and please do let me know if you have questions!
Have a terrific month of July.