I think you're going to enjoy these links. They range from cemeteries and Klingons, back-2-school to Christmas creep, to applying zero-waste concepts to redefining menswear. Intriguing, no?
Retail Experience and Customer Service
- Making dead places come alive again or parties at the cemetery http://bit.ly/czffBX & what's old is new? #retailexp
- Retail Hospitality Klingon-style http://bit.ly/aqBXP1 #retailexp
- The world of personal shopping for men http://bit.ly/dqEtWL #retailexp
- Delivering brand through customer service. Post fr @floorcoveringin colleague http://bit.ly/cSFpLG #retailexp
- Median age for broadcast viewers is now 51. http://ow.ly/2q6yd So much for the 18-35 demo.
- New study: 2010 American Pantry Study w/new rules of shopping game fr Deloitte/Harrison Grp. http://bit.ly/cUA75U #retailexp
- Experian's Holiday 2010 marketer report: mobile, social and green http://bit.ly/armJ7q #retailexp
- Yup! it's christmas creep for retailers http://bit.ly/biXjdH #retailexp
- Back 2 school outlook for smaller retailers "gloomy" http://bit.ly/b0dYVV #retailexp
Retail Experience Ideas
- Stater Bros grocery chain focused on training to strengthen #retailexp http://bit.ly/8Z08Sg
J Crewredefining menswear fashion http://bit.ly/9DttS9 #retailexp\
- Threadless experimenting w
Nordstromhttp://bit.ly/cVoP4o Will B interesting 2 watch who learns fr whom & how model evolves #retailexp
- RT @InsideRetailing: Retail? Simple really! http://bit.ly/aFYO3y CB: good #retailexp observations
- Fascinating story about the reinvention of Ann Taylor. Note importance of listening! http://bit.ly/drvTBg#retailexp
- What a concept! Fashion tries on Zero Waste Design http://nyti.ms/90lJ4J Imagine applying this to #flooring products! #retailexp
- Comprehensive look at retailing in the current climate - bargains, Xmas, sales, inventories http://bit.ly/bSpAAa #retailexp
- What's your brand creation story? http://bit.ly/bDFVUE #retailexp
Integrating Online with Offline
- Shopper marketing meets social media: integrating online & offline http://bit.ly/cOLHVc #retailex
- Online retailing offers content, community & Fun: h2 bring that to offline #retailexp? http://bit.ly/aeTMA
- Great examples and advice for using customer voice in cross-channel marketing http://bit.ly/9TWYy2 #practicalmktr #retailexp
Thanks for reading!
For previous issues of Retail Experience In The News, see Retail Experience News.
Graphic Created Via Wordle.