No surprise, the economic news aren't too jolly. However, I did come across some unusual angles. Also, be sure to check out the nifty ideas in the 'Retail Experience Ideas' section. They should definitely inspire you to try new and creative retail experience approaches.
Retail Experience and Customer Service
- Never underestimate the power of transparency on the #retailexp. From @augieray http://bit.ly/aQnLZN - How amazon discloses info.
- Humbling #retailexp advice: new retail experts aka custmers here 2 stay; figure out what want & how to get it to them http://bit.ly/bpfdcc
- Looks like July was a mixed bag for #retailexp http://bit.ly/dasnNC - what R U seeing in your markets?
- Consumers shifting spending fr durables to electronics/tech gadgets http://bit.ly/bgnozH How will this affect #retailexp
- Hispanic consumers are online. Lots of good ideas in http://bit.ly/9Zd4T8 about #retailexp
- Interesting observations about offline/online behavior in purchasing http://bit.ly/9hSc19 Worth monitoring for #retailexp
Retail Experience Ideas
- Fascinating opinion on mobile coupons http://bit.ly/cCSbwO - there's a better way to customize offers & engage customers #retailexp
- A groupon-like resource for home improvement & maintenance http://bit.ly/9Ucjx5 How might you adapt this to yr #retailexp?
- Restaurants ramp up loyalty programs http://bit.ly/9tSGhN interesting #retailexp ideas around rewarding loyal customers
- Bringing locally grown produce to stores w/in 24 hours of harvest http://bit.ly/9x9Bj2 addresses real consumer concerns #retailexp
- Retail experimentation via popup stores for small biz in wide range categories http://bit.ly/daQVrs #retailexp/li>
- Game changing retail experience for kids: 77kids with interactivity, etc. http://bit.ly/cz4rUb #retailexp
- Sears 2 open flagship Craftsman experience store! http://bit.ly/bE9OfK #retailexp Craftsman br helped Sears control 30% of tools market
- Interesting collaboration b/n Groupon, Bravo, Top Chefs and restaurants http://bit.ly/cYk6g1 #retailexp
- Have you tried Social Sun from Sunglass Hut? It's a new interactive #retailexp http://bit.ly/cqbofL
- Is this modern day version of soap opera? Ikea sponsors web-based series http://bit.ly/cfhBNW #retailexp
- Really enjoyed this story about Maurice's, now a division of Dress Barn. http://bit.ly/czCYLE #retailexp
- From Abercrombie & Fitch, a blending of online during offline #retailexp http://bit.ly/atW7Gk
Graphic Created Via Wordle.