Although it's been a relatively short week, I was intrigued by the retail experience and the integrating offline/online ideas that surfaced.
Retail Experience and Customer Service
- Gr8 collaboratn: Goodwill offers teens retail training/internship + cust-service & sales certificate fr NRF http://bit.ly/arX1zo #retailexp
- Beware preaching 'green' and 'pink' - better to fully embrace both. #retailexp wisdom from @andrealearned http://ow.ly/2AinR
- What greatness means as it relates to your customers http://ow.ly/2AiZJ #retailexp
Retail Experience Ideas
- How the #retailexp affects behavior: ugly LV carpet keeps you playing http://bit.ly/9JC5jo
- Rethinking the department store cosmetics #retailexp http://bit.ly/bDh73O More transparency, self-service.
- What makes boutique #retailexp unique? Local, unique merchandise & community http://bit.ly/bJtbXf
- Mediabrands' John Ross talks about shopper marketing & #retailexp in digital age http://bit.ly/bTMecc Lots of gems in here.
- Retail nostalgia - what's your take given present day #retailexp happenings? http://bit.ly/d0TEJU
- Find out the future of #retailexp – new workshop at the British Library, London http://ow.ly/2B7NA
Integrating Online with Offline
- How Urban Outfitters uses Facebook http://bit.ly/ap0H49 #retailexp
- More on how Urban Outfitters uses Facebook http://bit.ly/9BG3wG #retailexp
- How Best Buy makes social customer service work http://bit.ly/912AIW Good #retailexp advice
- Be inspired: lululemon athletica's retail experience http://su.pr/1FDa7u fr visit w/ @polinchock #retailexp
- Fashion brands reach out 2 social media bc it's "indispensable 2 growth & 4 being relevant" http://bit.ly/90RhcN #retailexp
Enjoy and thanks for reading!
For previous issues of Retail Experience In The News, see Retail Experience News.
Graphic Created Via Wordle.