I'm really enjoying the range of retail experience ideas that I'm coming across. I love the creativity and the willingness to experiment, not just in traditional terms in-store, but also by integrating the offline experience with possibilities online. One of the benefits of these challenging times!
Retail Experience and Customer Service
- Retailers: guidance for creating effective FAQs http://bit.ly/drvhio [BTW, do U have the equivalent for offline #retailexp?]
- Four Keys to Surviving the Future of Retail. Love, hospitality, staying in touch, think like editor http://bit.ly/atZQNm #retailexp
- Lots of valuable #retailexp advice in this @retexperience article http://ow.ly/2GDvs Is Recession over for you?
- LL Bean on what makes for top-notch customer service http://bit.ly/cH2DUq #retailexp
- Results of Ipsos Mendelsohn Affluence Study don't sound so different fr rest of population http://ow.ly/2GND6 #retailexp
Retail Experience Ideas
- RT @DrewMcLellan: Marketing tip #71: Upsell with the choice of 3 http://bit.ly/cIZx5l CB: relevant to #retailexp, too!
- Retailers collaborating with customers? Really? check out http://ow.ly/2Gnv9 #retailexp
- Local is such big deal for many #retailexp businesses. Combine that w/ mobile & Lots interesting possibilities! http://ow.ly/2GDsB
- Lowe's implements ideas for getting customers to return to store; more DIY, in-store repairs, energy http://ow.ly/2GNr7 #retailexp
- Wonderful #retailexp serendipity resulting from letting 100 cats loose in an IKEA. http://ow.ly/2GDEq Enjoy
- Martha Stuart Living gets into economical custom kitchens at Home Depot http://lat.ms/cQscqZ #retailexp
- From food truck to fashion truck: taking fashion on the road! http://lat.ms/9dNykr Talk about mobile #retailexp!
- How Perdue employs local branded entertainment to support local causes and retailers http://bit.ly/ch77qh #retailexp
Integrating Online with Offline
- Who has tried this ultra customizable NYC burger? hole in the middle, hawkers to help & WiFi http://bit.ly/bEaWXu #retailexp
- Fashion houses going direct to consumer via social media. Fascinating examples http://nyti.ms/9pj3cx #retailexp
- Making sense of movie reviews: Rotten Tomatoes Uses Facebook to connect w/ users http://ow.ly/2GUKi #retailexp
- RT @LauraGainor: A new month's design @Anthropologie. http://twitpic.com/2qv2s1 CB: delicious #retailexp
- This shld be interesting to monitor: Betsey Johnson debuts Facebook Places campaign http://bit.ly/9NdleP #retailexp #practicalmktr
- Have U seen this? Ford using barcodes in NYT ads http://ow.ly/2GOnY Interesting enhancement to #retailexp
- Best Buy ads QR codes to product fact tags from @retexperience http://bit.ly/bMWLHQ #retailexp
Enjoy and thanks for reading!
For previous issues of Retail Experience In The News, see Retail Experience News.
Graphic Created Via Wordle.