Lots of intriguing ideas in the Retail Experience Ideas section and definite wisdom in the Customer Service section!
Retail Experience and Customer Service
- How fashion retailers are integrating social media into their #retailexp for convo w/ customers http://bit.ly/9QCpXW
- RT @UniqueWoodFloor: RT @Hyken: Customer Focus - Just 5 Simple Things You Need to Think About http://tinyurl.com/33z9fuw #retailexp
- Culture, eccentricity and passion for customers generate results @Zappos http://bit.ly/ahVJ9f #retailexp
- Tying Employee Compensation to Customer Experience affects #retailexp http://bit.ly/aFY9ve
- Big deal: consumers will pay more 4 gds they can touch, Caltech research http://bit.ly/dre3yU #retailexp
Retail Experience Ideas
- RT @mikesansone: Storefronts as Conversation Stations - Make it Count http://bit.ly/cMusKN CB: brilliant #practicalmktr & #retailexp! Nice
- Focusing intensely on 3 markets & taking car out of dealerships to customers: Jaguar http://bit.ly/9Ndhgu #retailexp
- Managing wait time: hospital starts texting service for ER wait times http://bit.ly/9PCJ2p #retailexp
- Restoration Hardware claims to be reinvented, remodeled, reborn w/ new #retailexp http://bit.ly/cViTLw - Comments?
- Interesting Twitter campaign from Uniqlo UK to crowdsource sales item price http://bit.ly/9RcZwq #retailexp
- London-based entrepreneurs – business insight worth thousands, for just £20, at the British Library #retailexp http://ow.ly/2B7Tc
Enjoy and thanks for reading!
For previous issues of Retail Experience In The News, see Retail Experience News.
Graphic Created Via Wordle.