By the way, the article about Linda Fargo reminds me that Holiday store windows in NYC are right around the corner... What do you have planned for your store windows?
Retail Experience and Customer Service
- How's biz? What's working? Perspective from FlooringXpress owner http://su.pr/1tXI1B #flooring @SMB #retailexp
- Eileen Fisher interview. Love the simplicity of vision and execution http://bit.ly/dvS4tc #practicalmktr #retailexp
- Brilliant merchandising to help sell healthier food http://n.pr/d5tlW6 #retailexp
- Fascinating 2 paradigms & stigmas changing: 2nd hand clothing stores thrive! http://bit.ly/9wFzI5 #retailexp
- Wow! How Land's End goes extra mile for customer http://bit.ly/bYK5GA #retailexp
- Love it! Employees R ultimate brand ambassadors fr AdAge http://bit.ly/a7LOM4 #retailexp
- Social media to sales trends to watch for in 2011 http://bit.ly/d2n2cj #Retailexp
- Time to tune-up your consumer assumptions fr @loribitter http://bit.ly/csGBwf #retailexp
- From Joseph Michelli's blog: 3 key consumer trends for 2011. How will U respond? http://bit.ly/cn1l59 #retailexp
Retail Experience Ideas
- Urban Outfitters describes 4 ways to build customers into yr brand fr ClickZ http://bit.ly/cYeZJl #retailexp
- Interesting to compare/contrast lululemon athletica to other stores. Wisdom relates to Sbux http://bit.ly/9M4vtx #retailexp
- I love Linda Fargo/Bergdorf's windows. David Hoey too! http://nyti.ms/c3V992 How do you stand out? #retailexp
- I believe aspiration is evolving rather than going RIP. http://bit.ly/bBn88u Do you? #retailexp
- Socializing commercer: personas, connections & taking the #retailexp beyond price http://bit.ly/d9Mwuu fr @BrianSolis
- I wonder if smaller retail stores will help combat paradox of choice http://nyti.ms/bTknft #retailexp
Integrating Online with Offline
- How fashion brands can leverage Twitter http://bit.ly/d2tZaM Lots of interesting fashion brand perspectives #retailexp
- What's hot for this retail season/tech trends http://bit.ly/dlZ6tJ #retailexp Searchable store maps 4 smartphones: Yes!
- Curious re QR codes? Read @KatieMcCaskey #CMI 4 tips to release content to the wild http://bit.ly/b97Jgy #retailexp
Enjoy and thanks for reading!
For previous issues of Retail Experience In The News, see Retail Experience News.
Graphic Created Via Wordle.