Have you noticed that the Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Holiday shopping frenzy is building to an unbelievable crescendo? Should be interesting to watch the next week + unfold. I'd love to hear your observations: what worked, what didn't, what you might adapt to your business...
Retail Experience and Customer Service
- Exploiting the weakness of the Big Box #retailexp model: Love this article http://bit.ly/aB2UTt
- 3 reasons why SMBs need social media! http://bit.ly/akkwBu #practicalmktr #retailexp : win over yr local community
- Check out these inspiring #retailexp examples of Corporate Social Responsibility http://bit.ly/bc7rJY fr @y2vonne
- Chico's 'sans flash, dusts off dowdy & churns out stellar" love the focus on core customer http://bit.ly/cYKO1N #Retailexp
- I love how Fiskars builds community around its brand http://bit.ly/aeanPO #retailexp
- Good perspectives on Big-spending boomers bending rules of marketing http://usat.ly/bntOUD #retailexp
Retail Experience Ideas
- How to achieve an inspired environment http://bit.ly/dey3Pz A classic #retailexp post fr 2006
- What makes a retail destination? http://bit.ly/ajKzbA #retailexp fr my archives!
- Brand effect of Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade http://bit.ly/bQOV9l Note: elf used TB ice cream cone #retailexp
Integrating Online with Offline
- What's yr reaction to mobile fashion alerts? http://bit.ly/c5lZ3W #retailexp
- Have you tried Google Goggles? How will it change the #retailexp? http://bit.ly/adD3gm
Enjoy and thanks for reading!
For previous issues of Retail Experience In The News, see Retail Experience News.
Graphic Created Via Wordle.