Lots of lovely ideas for connecting here with customers - both using technology or simply via practical ideas. I particularly enjoyed Dave Huffman's ideas for easing wait times...
Retail Experience and Customer Service
- Phone calls better for customer service than Twitter http://ow.ly/3ZtSX #retailexp
- Why feedback matters: 6 laws of customer feedback. Guest post fr @opiniator: http://ow.ly/40mM9 #retailexp
- What consumers hate about supermarkets http://ow.ly/3ZthB | the shelves complaint is a big deal #retailexp
- The art and science of retailing from Steve Madden customer experience exec: http://ow.ly/401cq #retailexp
- ExactTarget data on why consumer quit brands on Facebook, Twitter, Email: http://ow.ly/4018D #retailexp
Retail Experience Ideas
- Top retailers make employee health, happiness a priority: http://ow.ly/401Pq fr @retexperience. What a concept! #retailexp
- Love this: retailers trying to reestablish relationships w/ customers. Go local, be relevant, loyalty http://ow.ly/3ZtKl #retailexp
- The American mall: back from the dead http://ow.ly/3ZtRG #retailexp
Integrating Online with Offline
- Social media bakery success: engage with yr ambassadors http://ow.ly/3ZtOQ #retailexp
- Facebook most popular marketing tool for localbusinesses http://ow.ly/3Ztbe - #retailexp
- Lovely ideas for easing customer wait times fr @davemhuffman http://ow.ly/3ZZYl #retailexp #CMI
- RT @benitopagotto: RT @francklemoal Growing Trend w/in retail biz: Retailers experiment w iPads http://t.co/7nSW0dz #retailexp
For previous issues of Retail Experience In The News, see Retail Experience News.
Simple Marketing Now, a marketing communications consultancy, helps organizations integrate social media and content marketing with traditional marketing to better connect with customers and improve business profitability. Simple Marketing Now issues the Social Flooring Index which monitors the social state of the Flooring Industry, Flooring The Consumer, about marketing to women and the retail experience. For more information, and the Simple Marketing Blog, about social media and content marketing to better connect with customers.
Graphic Created Via Wordle.