Flooring The Consumer on Simple Marketing Now

Please visit Flooring The Consumer's new home on SimpleMarketingNow.com where you can subscribe to receive updates to blog articles in real time!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Simple Marketing Now Update - February 2011

Simplify Your Marketing!

February 2010 SIMPLE MARKETING NOW UPDATE

Change is in the air! I've decided to ever so slightly modify the perspective shared in this monthly post.  Although I'll continue to update you on what happened last month [in this case February] in the world of Simple Marketing Now, I plan to do so while giving you a glimpse of what's to come in the month ahead - in case you might be able to join me or share ideas...

As always, your feedback is welcome!

[If you are new to Flooring The Consumer, I also write the Simple Marketing Blog where I discuss marketing strategy and creative, practical, simple marketing approaches and share best practices - many of which may be relevant to you and your business as you consider what's possible. The blog also acts as newsroom for Simple Marketing Now.]

Big News for March 2011

This is big. I mean really big... My very first inaugural online webinar with MarketingProfs!  It takes place on March 10, 2011 at noon EST. Here's the post I wrote about it: Managing Your Reputation in a Social World: MarketingProfs Online Seminar [I'm working on the press release] or you can go directly to MarketingProfs to register for the event. Would you help me get the word out? I'd really appreciate it. [FYI -  I just learned that my sister will be attending. Very cool! :-).]. I've created an event on Facebook, and plan to get one created on LinkedIn, too. I apologize in advance if I bombard you multiple times with messages about Managing Your Reputation in a Social World. It's just that I'm *really* excited!

If you plan on attending Coverings 2011, March 14 through 17, 2011 at the Sands Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV, please let me know. I have two presentations scheduled and describe them in Press Release: Coverings 11 - Practical Marketing & Business Survival Highlighted [Note: Coverings showcases the newest in ceramic tile and natural stone.]

This week - Wednesday & Thursday, March 2 & 3, 2011 - I'll be at Columbia University and would love if you could Join Me For BRITE '11, in NYC.  I'm looking forward to an intense dose of innovation, technology and branding...

Yes, things are busy!!!

In Other Simple Marketing Now News, February 2010


I finished 2010 'house' cleaning with 2010 Interview Archives - Simple Marketing Now.

Social Media Marketing Resources:


Have you been thinking about how to raise your online visibility? If so, you aren't alone. Here are my most recent thoughts on the subject in Improving Visibility Online: Advice For Businesses.

My latest article on the MarketingProfs Daily Fix blog is 10 (Business) Reasons to Participate in Social Media. What are your reasons? I love what David Reich from My 2 cents added... Join in on the conversation in the comments section.

At BRITE '11, I'll hear more from David Rogers about his new book. In the meantime, here is an interview with him: The Network Is Your Customer By David Rogers.

As always, Thank You for reading.

Have a wonderful March!

Best,
C.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: Please, no self-promotional or SPAM comments. Don't bother if you're simply trying to build inauthentic link juice. Finally, don't be anonymous: it's too hard to have a conversation. Thanks, CB

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...