I'm intrigued with the collaborative nature of several of the online/offline ideas as well as with mobile/barcoding concepts. How do you see these ideas working in your retail environment?
Retail Experience and Customer Service
- Dept stores struggle to reinvent themselves: listen to customers for ideas http://bit.ly/9eYnST #retailexp
- Happiness key to Threadless success http://bit.ly/d35m0f #retailexp
- Examples of 'social commerce' or evidence that social media drives sales http://bit.ly/cWp4OW #retailexp
- A plan for retail success given today's environment/consumer fr NRF "Staying ahead of the curve" http://bit.ly/dqSIzj #retailexp
- Have your consumers turned cautious? Observations fr @floorcoveringin http://bit.ly/9j0qKe #retailexp
- A recession is not just an economic event, but also a cultural one http://bit.ly/acGJaw #retailexp
- Visualization of what the New Normal means for Boomers [& probably others] http://bit.ly/byUHNT #retailexp
Retail Experience Ideas
- REI will open store in SoHo http://nyti.ms/9TeJrZ Means more interesting #retailexp to explore!
- How cool! Dolce & Gabbana to welcome competitors in its new store http://bit.ly/b8ichX #retailexp
- Inspiration for brands trying to reinvent themselves: Giorgia Armani & Lady Gaga http://bit.ly/d7S9Ok #retailexp
- Store within Store concept: Sears aligns with Forever 21 http://bit.ly/c2dFwA #retailexp
Integrating Online with Offline
- How Video ramps up sales & conversion rates for leather goods retailer http://bit.ly/dkqJs2 #retailexp
- Love this: bloggers carry growing fashion industry influence http://bit.ly/a0WGxt #practicalmktr #retailexp
- How restaurants use Twitter including Chipotle! http://bit.ly/a0ZTBT #retailexp #practicalmktr
- What a concept! Online fashion game helps big retailers determine what will sell http://bit.ly/d27Co5 #retailexp
- Zara expedites fast fashion online http://bit.ly/9lR1gq #retailexp
- It's a matter of time before even luxury fashion houses will be online http://bit.ly/bOw7bD #retailexp
- Location based apps help draw customers into stores http://bit.ly/b4pB73 #retailexp
- Macy's experimenting with mobile technology. Now we'R talking innovative #retailexp http://bit.ly/9uO92H
- Something to watch: rate of barcode scanning. Up 700% this year! http://bit.ly/bEtwD9 #retailexp
- Per NYT, smartphone scanable barcodes add detail to items in TV ads http://nyti.ms/bgGALe #retailexp
Enjoy and thanks for reading!
For previous issues of Retail Experience In The News, see Retail Experience News.
Graphic Created Via Wordle.