I was particularly pleased to find several links to consumer trends and women in the marketplace. Note, too, the Twitter & Facebook stats for national retailers.
Retail Experience and Customer Service
- Shoppers look to rewards for holiday spending http://ow.ly/3m6XX What R U observing in yr biz? #retailexp
- Lots interesting #retailexp consumer trends to think about in JWT 2011 predxns http://ow.ly/3m73F De-teching can B therapeutic
- The growing buying power of women - cool infographics http://ow.ly/3muIQ #retailexp
- Women in the marketplace. Retailers: pay attention! http://ow.ly/3muGA #retailexp
- The state of the american woman fr Time 2009 http://ow.ly/3muMD Good overview #retailexp
Retail Experience Ideas
- Going local can have big payoffs/lessons learned from My Macy's http://bit.ly/hd16fb fr @retexperience #retailexp
- 5 mobile technologies retailers shld B using now. I like Milo! http://bit.ly/gxQRWZ #retailexp
Integrating Online with Offline
- Top 15 national retailers by twitter followers fr @davidrwilson http://bit.ly/h0JcAB #retailexp
- Top 15 national retailers by facebook fans fr @davidrwilson w @MarketingProfs data http://bit.ly/hP3lfU #retailexp
- Retailers doing social media right, but how do they promote it? My post: http://su.pr/1CMW9f #retailexp
Enjoy and thanks for reading!
For previous issues of Retail Experience In The News, see Retail Experience News.
Graphic Created Via Wordle.