This issue may qualify as the 'customer service' focused one given how many interesting & related stories I came across!
Retail Experience and Customer Service
- Newsweek's 10 best stores for customer service http://ow.ly/3nHT6 #retailexp
- Shoppers prefer smartphones over retail store associates says survey http://ow.ly/3mUoJ #retailexp
- Retailers, be warned! Remember to greet customers when enter store http://ow.ly/3o20e #retailexp
- Highlights impo of consistent comms RT @customerthink: Is customer satisfaction exploited by the fine print? http://bit.ly/etnwVq #retailexp
- Have U noticed: military causes stand out this holiday: http://ow.ly/3pKR1 #retailexp
Retail Experience Ideas
- Fascinating: listening to customers leads lululemon to stink-free yogawear http://ow.ly/3o22Z #retailexp
- IKEA gives employees bicycles. In keeping w tagline "life-improvement store" http://ow.ly/3oXEm #retailexp
- Love the questions @retailprophet asks in 'we don't need no stinkin badges' http://ow.ly/3pmuZ It's the #retailexp that matters, no?
Integrating Online with Offline
- Beware mobile! Phone-wielding shoppers strike fear into retailers http://ow.ly/3qieN Lots implications for #retailexp
- Did you know? Best Buy has created media network with focus on educating & branding http://bit.ly/f1Ewq8 #retailexp
- This is different: Russell Simmons uses Pandora to promote Simmons Jewelry - Facebook angle, too http://ow.ly/3pmRl #retailexp
- Care to attend a virtual Thermador dinner party? Here's how http://ow.ly/3pL8D It's about educating vs. selling #retailexp
For previous issues of Retail Experience In The News, see Retail Experience News.
Graphic Created Via Wordle.