Consider this the Economy/Consumer edition given how many articles I came across about the state of the marketplace!
Retail Experience and Customer Service
- Music in-store is content & should B managed carefully: Shoppers don't want 2 hear Xmas music b4 Dec. http://bit.ly/dbdBtr #retailexp
- CMO Council study: go-to-market process has blind spots http://bit.ly/gGxdb6 #RetailEXP
- US economy showing signs of improvement per Beige Book. What R U noticing? http://bit.ly/fWPrlN #retailEXP
- Delicious! Women more frugal then men this holiday season http://bit.ly/brULu8 Agree? disagree? #retailexp
- How were your Black Friday/Cyber Monday? Per NYT, online sales remain strong http://nyti.ms/hCLYAg Good #retailexp news?
- Good info here: 5 major trends in consumer spending from Amex http://bit.ly/hVLcDw #retailexp - Agree?
- And top 4 trends in social commerce... http://bit.ly/fwjsdE #retailexp
Retail Experience Ideas
- RT @BeckyMcCray: Taking some of the mystery out of setting retail prices and markups: http://goo.gl/fb/rHeRb #RetailExp
- How do you apply 'active retailing' to your business? http://su.pr/4hQgNB #retailexp
- How stores are making consumers smarter. Note retailers can B Bettr EDITORS http://bit.ly/fMa0Zh #retailexp
- Intangibles of touch combined with uniqueness of locality make4 winning brick-mortar #retailexp http://bit.ly/eLbELH
- How local differentiates an apparel manufacturer http://bit.ly/g48AlQ How do U use 'local' to differentiate yr #Retailexp?
Integrating Online with Offline
- My post: How @zappos shares culture via social http://bit.ly/fLB2Km #retailexp
- 11 retailers who do social media right! http://bit.ly/eyaTNv #retailexp
Enjoy and thanks for reading!
For previous issues of Retail Experience In The News, see Retail Experience News.
Graphic Created Via Wordle.