Retail Experience and Customer Service
- Marvelous story fr @dmscott re: how @Nordstrom does Twitter right http://bit.ly/gATLpx Excellent work @NordstromDave #retailexp
- I love notion of empathy as starting point 4 innovation: Zipcar, Burton, Apple. Solve user's problems, right? http://ow.ly/4lYWb #retailexp
- Marketers & retailers beware of false green claims. Consumers HATE them! http://ow.ly/4pZob #retailexp
- Time 2 reallocate advertising $ 2 improve customer experience & prevent defection http://ow.ly/4mGH7
- Is this awesome or what? Apple store becomes refuge for Tokyo employees, families http://ow.ly/4qF5m This gives new meaning to #retailexp
Retail Experience Ideas
- Time for a paint job http://bit.ly/i4ZRlu #branding #retailexp
- Extreme makeover case study: Duane Reed http://ow.ly/4n6io #retailexp
- I love this content marketing purchase process fr @heidicohen. So relevant for #retailexp http://ow.ly/4lYIR
Integrating Online with Offline
- Retail lessons from the digital world. Consider notion of 'screening' http://ow.ly/4n6qk #retailexp
- Retailers, here's how to deal with disruptive technologies for the #retailexp http://ow.ly/4n6mC
- The future of the retail + mobile #retailexp? Digiday explains 'geofencing': http://ow.ly/4qh27
- Retailers: comparing web analytics data to store equivalent http://ow.ly/4qDyc fr #CMI @ahaval #retailexp
- Imagine adding 3D technology to your #retailexp! http://ow.ly/4qEEo via @retexperience
- Are you ready for "tablet retailing"? Gilt Groupe's experience with iPads http://ow.ly/4qEPb #retailexp
- Venture capitalist view on future of #retailexp http://ow.ly/4n6kE
For previous issues of Retail Experience In The News, see Retail Experience News.
Enjoy and thanks for reading!
Simple Marketing Now, a marketing communications consultancy, helps organizations integrate social media and content marketing with traditional marketing to better connect with customers and improve business profitability. Simple Marketing Now issues the Social Flooring Index which monitors the social state of the Flooring Industry, Flooring The Consumer, about marketing to women and the retail experience. For more information, and the Simple Marketing Blog, about social media and content marketing to better connect with customers.
Graphic Created Via Wordle.