I hope you enjoy the links below.
Retail Experience and Customer Service
- Classic marketing 2 women: Mintel learns that women investors R more likely to rely on personal interactions http://ow.ly/4tbjV #retailexp
- Overhauling A&P, major #retailexp turnaround advice "focus on customer" fr Forbes http://ow.ly/4qFV
- Putting consumers in the spotlight resonates with women consumers http://ow.ly/4tbBW #retailexp
- From the wise @JasonFalls: relevance, prominence, distance help make U digitally visible to customers http://ow.ly/4tbFe #retailexp
Retail Experience Ideas
- Love this: using real people e.g., employees to model products. Talk about authentic! http://ow.ly/4qGD9 #retailexp
- What's your experience with cause marketing? This study says cause mktng lowers donations http://ow.ly/4tbzh #retailexp
- Fascinating perspective on buying: 10 cognitive biases affecting decisions http://ow.ly/4tV6P #retailexp How do these affect yr customers?
Integrating Online with Offline
- Shopkick says location based apps R catching on with consumers http://ow.ly/4qFsK #retailexp
- How social media adds dimension to the museum experience http://ow.ly/4tYQs #retailexp #practicalmktr
- Love this! Nurturing community at the grocery store. Krogers: http://ow.ly/4tYxI #retailexp
For previous issues of Retail Experience In The News, see Retail Experience News.
Enjoy and thanks for reading!
Simple Marketing Now, a marketing communications consultancy, helps organizations integrate social media and content marketing with traditional marketing to better connect with customers and improve business profitability. Simple Marketing Now issues the Social Flooring Index which monitors the social state of the Flooring Industry, Flooring The Consumer, about marketing to women and the retail experience. For more information, and the Simple Marketing Blog, about social media and content marketing to better connect with customers.
Graphic Created Via Wordle.