Retail Experience and Customer Service
- I love this advice about building online communities. You need to care! http://ow.ly/4D3KM #retailexp
- Lots provoking insights in @retexperience How big do U have 2B 2 not care re:how customers R treated? http://ow.ly/4DQeH #retailexp
- How might we make green more integral to the #retailexp? http://ow.ly/4E8mW
- Best Buy intends to shrink stores, add mobile units: http://ow.ly/4Cw02 Bigger is no longer always better for #retailexp
- Martha Stewart credits hard work, customer focus, authenticity for success http://bit.ly/fDsgUO #retailexp
- New #retailexp benefit: shopping helps you live longer http://lat.ms/i3mP2o
- Macy's is reinventing its #retailexp with renewed focus on customer service vs. scripts http://on.wsj.com/hrHHWl
Retail Experience Ideas
- Oh! It;s about time to improve the fitting room/changing room #retailexp. Lots great ideas here: http://ow.ly/4D3Pr
- FastCo article re: sharing economy has me rethinking many assumptions: http://ow.ly/4E9Gu #practicalmktr #retailexp
- Here R Starbucks' Green Goal results. Cups still a challenge in creating Green #retailexp http://ow.ly/4E8vI
- Have you considered disrupting business habits to create innovation? by Martin Lindstrom http://ow.ly/4C9sk #practicalmktr #retailexp
- Historic perspective on Abercrombie & Fitch [aka awful crummy & itch by my mother in law] http://ow.ly/4D3Xc #retailexp
Integrating Online with Offline
- ECommerce in radical transition b/c of mobile, local & personalization http://ow.ly/4Cb9c #retailexp
- Fascinating insight into how local, mobile, social, retail will converge w/ element of gaming http://ow.ly/4Cabi #retailexp
- Interesting #retailexp: stores must reach out, touch more mobile users http://ow.ly/4Ca6l How R U doing this?
- Interesting examples of using QR codes as part of #retailexp. Good watchouts, too http://bit.ly/hXD8GA
For previous issues of Retail Experience In The News, see Retail Experience News.
Enjoy and thanks for reading!
Have a great Holiday and an inspiring Earth Day!
If you enjoyed this article, perhaps you would consider subscribing to Flooring The Consumer via email or
Simple Marketing Now, a marketing communications consultancy, helps organizations integrate social media and content marketing with traditional marketing to better connect with customers and improve business profitability. Simple Marketing Now issues the Social Flooring Index which monitors the social state of the Flooring Industry, Flooring The Consumer, about marketing to women and the retail experience. For more information, and the Simple Marketing Blog, about social media and content marketing to better connect with customers.
Graphic Created Via Wordle.