Flooring The Consumer on Simple Marketing Now

Please visit Flooring The Consumer's new home on SimpleMarketingNow.com where you can subscribe to receive updates to blog articles in real time!

Monday, August 02, 2010

Simple Marketing Now - July 2010 Update

Simplify Your Marketing!

July 2010 SIMPLE MARKETING NOW UPDATE

Deep Summer!  I hope it's going well. 

Here is the latest update from Simple Marketing Now for July 2010 with posts categorized into Social Media Marketing Resources and Simple Marketing News.

[For those of you new to Flooring The Consumer, I also write the Simple Marketing Blog where I discuss marketing strategy and creative, practical, simple marketing approaches and share best practices - many of which may be relevant to you and your business as you consider what's possible. The blog also acts as newsroom for Simple Marketing Now.]

Simple Marketing News for July 2010

I took part in my first Marketers Roundtable and had a blast.  Here are details:  Jay Miletsky, Rich Becker, CB Whittemore: Jay Ehret's Marketers Roundtable.

You can read my chapter from the second Age of Conversation here:  AOC2: Don't Be Myopic About Social Media! Note: I also include a reading of the chapter.

Social Media Marketing Resources:

I captured all of the #TalkFloor interviews about Twitter into this How Do I Do Twitter? post.  The next segment is about LinkedIn:  #TalkFloor Social Media Marketing Series: LinkedIn.

I've been gathering and sharing links to articles and news about practical marketing on Twitter, based on my success with #retailexp.  These are coded #PracticalMktr and don't come out as frequently. However, here is the first summary: Practical Simple Marketing In The News I.

Merchandise Your Content Marketing is my latest article on Content Marketing Institute.

Finally, a summary of one of the keynote presentations from the recent MarketingProfs B2B Forum event in Boston:  David Weinberger, MarketingProfs B2B Forum, Power of the New Digital Disorder.

As always, Thank You for reading.

Have a wonderful August.

Best,
C.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: Please, no self-promotional or SPAM comments. Don't bother if you're simply trying to build inauthentic link juice. Finally, don't be anonymous: it's too hard to have a conversation. Thanks, CB

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...