I'm particularly proud because Dan Schawbel invited me to contribute to the Expert Advice section, with an article titled "Personal Branding and Women or Left- vs. Right-Brain Branding."
Here are all those who offer Expert Advice:
- Ann Smarty, SEO consultant and blogger at Search Engine Journal
- Christine B. Whittemore, Chief Simplifier of Simple Marketing Now LLC and blogger at Flooring the Consumer
- Cece Salomon-Lee, Director of Marketing at InXpo and blogger at PR Meets Marketing
- Nisha Chittal, journalist and blogger at Politicoholic
- Judy Martin, broadcast journalist, speaker and blogger at Work Life Nation
- Thursday Bram, author of Working Your Way Around the World and blogger at ThursdayBram.com
- Maria Reyes-McDavis, internet marketing expert and blogger at Web Success Diva
- Becky Carroll, blogger at Customers Rock!
- Pamela Slim, consultant, author of Escape From Cubicle Nation and blogger
- Camille Watson, Chief Marketing Officer, VisualCV
- Natalie MacNeil, blogger at She Takes on the World
- Angela Natividad, editor at MarketingVOX and Adrants
The full issue of the magazine will be available on May 1st. Here's the catch: it's only available to paid subscribers.
The Solution? Simple.
Subscribe before May 1st and receive the issue in your email inbox. More information can be found at PersonalBrandingMag.com.
Oh, and please let me know what you think of my article?