Flooring The Consumer on Simple Marketing Now

Please visit Flooring The Consumer's new home on SimpleMarketingNow.com where you can subscribe to receive updates to blog articles in real time!

Monday, October 05, 2009

Simple Marketing Now - September 2009 Update

Simple Marketing Now And, now, what you've been patiently waiting for all month: a Simple Marketing Now update for September 2009!

If you are new to Flooring The Consumer, I also write the Simple Marketing Blog. There, I discuss marketing strategy and creative, practical, simple marketing approaches and best practices - many of which may be relevant to you and your business as you consider what's possible. The blog also acts as newsroom for Simple Marketing Now.

In big news, I've just released the Fall issue of Simple News, my e-Newsletter, where I share highlights of happenings here and with the Simple Marketing Blog. I shared with you news of the inaugural issue in Subscribe To News From Simple Marketing Now! back in July.

You can access a copy of the Fall issue of Simple News via this link, and subscribe via this link.

Two press releases in September:
+ Press Release: Whittemore Publishes “Social Media’s Collective Wisdom"
+ Press Release: DOMOTEX & Simple Marketing Now Launch DOMOTEX Blog

Have you downloaded my e-book? What have you found most beneficial?

You can access the DOMOTEX Blog directly by visiting http://www.DomotexBlog.com/. DOMOTEX takes place in January in Hannover, Germany. It is the largest flooring show in the world and the most global.

Read about the progress being made on my Surfaces 2010 workshop in Marketing In A Recession - September Update. By the way, that discussion inspired Simple Marketing Starts With Listening.

I'm always on the lookout for examples of businesses experimenting with new approaches to marketing. In Small Businesses Marketing With Social Media: WiseGrass, NakedPizza, BerryChill, I came across several gems worth looking into. Then, there's Johnson & Johnson, The New Media Innovator, taking small steps as it explores and experiments.

I've started a new series called "How Do I?" based on questions that have come up in conversation and during presentations. The first is How Do I Evaluate A Blog?... Let me know if you think of other topics that might be useful to you.

Finally, there's Education & Social Media and Simple Gestures That Communicate Strongly. I'd love to hear your reactions to both posts.

Thank you for reading!


Technorati Tags: Del.icio.us Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: Please, no self-promotional or SPAM comments. Don't bother if you're simply trying to build inauthentic link juice. Finally, don't be anonymous: it's too hard to have a conversation. Thanks, CB

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...