Flooring The Consumer on Simple Marketing Now

Please visit Flooring The Consumer's new home on SimpleMarketingNow.com where you can subscribe to receive updates to blog articles in real time!

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Simple Marketing Now's eNewsletter for September

Simple Marketing Now's eNewsletter for September
I haven't had a chance to share with you news about Simple Marketing Now in a while. However, I did want to let you know that last week, despite all of the Hurricane Irene Internet issues we experienced, I published the September 2011 issue of Simple News & Insights!

I'd love for you to check it out.

You'll also find an offer I put together for readers of the newsletter... two social media marketing guides [more details in the newsletter].

To read the September 2011 issue of Simple Marketing Now's eNewsletter, click on this link.

I can't wait to hear your comments - both on the newsletter and on the social media marketing guides.

Let me know, too, if you like the changes I've made to the Simple Marketing Now website.

Thank you!

Best,
CB

P.S.: I hope you had a wonderful Labor Day weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: Please, no self-promotional or SPAM comments. Don't bother if you're simply trying to build inauthentic link juice. Finally, don't be anonymous: it's too hard to have a conversation. Thanks, CB

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...